Friday, April 13, 2007

Virgin Thoughts

My 1st post...

I must admit, I never understood how anyone could actually 'Enjoy' running their eyes through words of another. It's like a conversation, only much longer and well... quiet.

My throat's given up on me, at well last! Taught at CHIJ(OLGC) without a voice. Haha, you must be thinking how can a teacher be without a voice? But hey, when you HAVE to do it, you do it (ahhh... The wonderous word PASSION). Now that it's 'gone for tea', I thought what the heck, I shall strand my words and bore you peeps with em' :)

My Puddle O' Loove started a magazine with 3 other buddies from his skating crew NO2. I reckon the magazine's still got alot of growth potential, hope they do well! Check it out here
Singapore's Urban Lifestyle Flipmag
Here's a little explanation of how that tiny but disturbing looking "Signup" button works.. the magazine's 100% FREE, they just need your email to keep you updated and as a member, I must say I haven't received any sotr of spam from em' so it's all sweet peeps! SIGNUP away!!

Gonna teach for Shanna Bananas tomorrow morning before my own 3 classes, have no idea how I'm gonna ever survive 5 classes in a row with a voice condition like this but hell... A pal's a pal and that what I am to her :)
Get well soon banana!!

Just finished choreographing a short minute 1/2 classical piece for my G4 grrls at the C.C, Mrs Simon gladly allowed me to come up with a brand new piece!! YAY!! I've got 2weeks to get the grrls familiar and polished before Mrs simon comes in to validate. Excited and my fingers are crossed, hoping the grrls will get it all down and neat in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home