Thursday, May 13, 2010

BB Cream

It's almost 3 in the morning and I'm looking for BB Creams. Utterly confused I tell ya...
Think I might give in and purchase Skinfood and I CANNOT, absolutely no no when it comes to cakey looking face. Sometimes I wonder how much of a woman I really am, I know nothing about makeup and many other feminine subjects.

Mr Joo and I went to JB for day and that confirmed it further. We walked into Face Shop, attempted to look for some masks for Kaori and within minutes of entering the shop, he had to go visit the loo. Sure nuff, within just seconds of him leaving my side, I waddled out of the shop, standing around, staring at an empty shop space right opposite The Face Shop. And when asked why I didn't stay to do some looky looky, I replied: " I'm so intimidated and uncomfortable, I'd rather you put me in a boy's shop." Hahaa.. those gorgeously painted bottles and packages on the shelves were plain OVERwhelming for me. Scary scary.

Buttt!!! I will still get my BB Cream (online of course) and shall blog about it, as a Tan Singapore female. Haha...
Probably look like Cake Queen by then.

Ooo, Mr Joo wants a blog so he can thoroughly express his Fashionista thoughts and new found trends.

Suuuper wanna go Bangkok to shop till I freakin' drop,
PLEASE STOP FIGHTING you LOVELY THAI PEOPLE!!!
IT's SO NOT YOUR CULTURE TO FIGHT!!!
Other then the hot muay thai boys... hahaha
Likey cos they Yummy

I painted my finger nails PINK the other day...

Mr Joo's bag gobbled ALL of my eyeliners and lippies, NICE...
Now I can be fat AND ugly
GAWD


okok, I'm just whining to no end now.
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home