Tuesday, December 07, 2010

6th December the not-so-awesome

Although I didn't get my bitty wants,
I got loads more..
And got to spend time with those that mattered..

Pretty upset that my tummy got rawked inside out thanks to I Don't know what food.. Had to stay in the whole of December the 6th this year...
Thank you Quart of a century!
It's like a cruel reminder of the fact that I am THAT old and frail..
Still, Awesomeness!!

Here's some for memory =)

Celebrations started early in Bombay.. Thanks to Syafiq and Clement!!

Cake all the way from sunny Singapore!!

Plus Awesome Chocs from Royce =)


Clement's Hot Choc, Amstie Biscottis and apple!!


Post landing, Breakie with Ohana @ Crystal Jade T2

His Tiny Steps =)



Bei's surprise cake and my new loovely Chanel!


Dinner with the kids @ Crowne Changi (Suspected cause of my food poisoning) ;(
Poh Should seriously get himself an IPhone soon... Hahhaa... The way he STARED... Cute can

Ai's loovely surprise when we bumped into each other post doctor's visit @ Causeway Point.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home