Monday, October 22, 2012

Intended "Accident"

I've always loved Lomography, something about not knowing first hand, how it's all gonna turn out fills one's excitement cup to the brim.

And recently, thanks to the glorious breakup with Mr. L, yours truely was allowed more time with a few others that mattered.

Ogre boy being one of them, graciously made an album, circling around my vanity, as well as my hate of being photographed alone.

Here are some personal favs:

 I looooove how climbing reminds me so much of dancing.
 I love how this over lapping worked out for the picture
 Over exposed prata face
 Personal fav. No face needed.
 And finally, here's the boy who made it all possible. Thanks and love much!!


Mourning over your loss is a process.
But when much positive is gained through that loss.
Then perhaps,
It was no loss at all.

But an intended "accident".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up colleagues, its fantastic article regarding cultureand fully explained, keep it up all the time.


Here is my page: sample best diet to burn fat and gain muscle

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home