Thursday, May 03, 2012

Zero to zero

It's been so since I last blogged and even the update page has changed.
Flew with an "ex-student" a couple of days back and realised how long I've been away from my art, and how people have grown and ultimately, changed.

I said to myself. 2 years break..
But right now, I still can't harness the courage to return to teaching.
Disappointing I know.
But to see my friends on facebook constantaniously bitching about their undeserving students and the monsters they've created definitely raised a few flags.

The number of messages about how I've been missed overwhelms me, even today.

But still, zero courage.

I wish I could produce more wax to burn, with alot more sustainability.
Till the wishes come true,
I guess I'll continue hiding in the aluminum tube for a wee bit more.

Learning to look forward without envying the past has been a tough lesson,
But I'm definitely learning.
As my teaching days distant themselves with time,
I have learnt to work with what I've got now to patch all that I never had when my whole life was engulfed by teaching.

The relationship I adore and yearn so much to build.
A fortress for the future.

I'm getting there, at least it feels like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home