Sunday, April 15, 2007

Room update

It's crazy, I SWEAR! talk about a room makeover... You noe how you'll always watch those makeover shows, you see people getting O' so excited, all teary eyed over their 'new' rooms? Yes, I've gone through that.. well almost. I actually got off my fatass and cleared up my mess (All into my cousin's room and some other parts of the house) and I transformed my room!! Yes, the word is TRANSFORMED!! Thanks to Mr Koh, It's all PINK and black :)


And thanks to Mr Joo, who made the whole 'Puzzle' part (Furnitures from IKEA) of the room simple and almost perspiration free.. YAY!! Now it's just left with moving EVERYTHING... goodness me. Oh and I was saying, moving EVERYTHING back into my room from, well, all over the house! I'm so so proud of myself, I actually drilled (Yea boys, lookout for the grrl with the powertools ;P) my own bedframe, all on my own! GO GO SuperGrrl!!


Here's a sneak at the almost completed..My ceiling, closet, sidewalls, I loooove my tree, thanx Pudd!!

My very very new bed, divider and THE OTHERSIDE ;)


Alright alright enough of my room now.. Onto the topic of my voice, IT'S NOT GETTING ANY BETTER!! Although I seriously think my Husky voice's like WAY sexier than my original, but I had to train myself to become super duper talkative (Not like I'm usually quiet, I just.. don't TALK too much.. I produce noice)just so my voice won't go away after like 5 mins of keeping quiet.

A little more on Friday, due to the beautiful rain, I decided to take a cab from Ang Mo Kio station, alright, this was how bad things were, there was literally NOTHING coming out from my mouth, I sounded totally like a mute. Right before I got onto the cab, I actually typed "Serangoon Garden" on my mobile and after I got on, yes you must have guessed already, I simply showed it to the uncle. And oh so sweetly, (Think he thought I was mute) the uncle gave a really big smile and drove on. Picked Miss Penny up on the way to school as her car had broken down that morning and she was hiking from Circus all the way to school IN THE RAIN, how that reminds me of all the weekly, musicfull walks I took to CHIJ. She had to measure my grrls for their costumes, thus the exchange of classes. I had to teach her grrls, grrls I've never taught before, without a voice... goodness.. Not like it was bad enough, one of the school teachers had removed the player, so, now here's the problem, NO VOICE, NO MUSIC. Being Miss Gina, I tried and at the top of my lungs and definitely sounding like Ugly Duckling, I tried to sing the grrls through their stretches and the slower exercises. I was so so close to just passing out cos that would seem like a much easier route in a situation like that. The only thing that saved the day was the fact that due to the celebration of the "International Friendship Day", some of the grrls decided to take the day off their CCAs and went home. Ahhhh... blessing indeed. And here's a few pictures of my very beautiful ladies in their ethnic costumes :)


Sisters, Beth and Belle :)




I've yet to understand the hoo-haas about her being my 'younger sis', Helen :)

Popped by the MDC show at Ngee Ann City's Civic Plaza yesterday, didn't get to catch the musicians tho, sadness... good show, though most of the artist looked like they would use some rest, good show good show. Jonathan, you're so so lucky you're in Australia!! That tent was a killer! So many people, so so so little air. Alrighty enough for a day... Wait, last thing, I cooked today! Hope you enjoyed the food Mr Joo!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home