Friday, April 20, 2007

Quiet Friday

Quiet quiet Friday, packed my room (Somemore) it just seems neverending. Those memories that I just cannot throw out. I've listened , literally, to alot of TV this evening it's been sometime since I've sat down and had a proper meal with my mum. It was alot of slurping :)

My dolls are up, books. Oh right! Talking about books, I didn't know I had such a nice collection of em'! Like I was actually worried that I won't be able to fill the shelves well with that tinyass collection of mine. Surprise surprise!! So proud can... hurhur..

Mr Koh's been busy with "Nothing" and Short & Sweet. Which reminds me, tonight's his tech-run night! Tomorrow's judgement day.. muahhaaa... Had a change of cast due to some inside schedule changes, but this new grrl he's gotten.. (not too sure if I can mention names) she's been quite promising, and hint hint** She's lead in one of the most talked about shows this season!More HINTs**!! Directed by the one and only Loretta Chen. He seems quite confident even with the last minute changes, which is goodie good!! Good luck Pudd!! Can't wait for show tomorrow, quite sad that I won't be able to catch the Matinee Judging show, but hey, evening show's just as good yea ;p
Will update on this after tomorrow!!

Alright peeps, the director just gave me the GO, his new cast member is Cynthia Lee Macquarrie from the recent 251

Working early tomorrow, gonna teach extra this couple of weeks due to Shanti's trip, lovely grrls really.. hahaa.. just like I've taught them years ago, my stretching exercises are still their worst nightmare. Enjoy grrls!! More the Pain, Bigger the SMILES :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home