Monday, October 06, 2008

September

I loooove Me too much
It's been what.. a month since my last entry? Yeap... Been pretty long, not like it matters much, this is no regularity spot. The past month's been.. well.. life changing.

Well for what it's worth, I've learnt quite abit about myself and my new found likes and my forsakenly long list of dislikes.

What to do when bored indoors: Relive momentsof movies, in this instance 'SHUTTER'

I loooove being me, wouldn't wanna change much for the world.. NOTE: Much... haha..

Yup, thus I don't expect people acting oddball.. Trying to fit into my already populated world. Why can't peeps just be themselves? No noooo.. not saying I'm Little Miss Coolness here, but you know that annoying few that would start acting alike, try parallel their thoughts with yours.. So on.. yeap, you know who I'm refering to.. And trust me, if you find one of those around you.. You'd understand how that rolls... shiiiiit...

Plus plus... additions to my life isn't new, it's what I've lost this month... I hate it when people lie.. I'm a bitch but only cause that way, I can say almost anything I need to and minimise on the lying.. Hate guilt trips..


Hurts when someone tells you "Gina, I think it's for the better if you'd just slowly fade away, away from his life" Fcukshit... how to disappear!?? Plus, if anyone knows me, I hold every possible friendship close, not tight, but close.. My belief is, all reasonably good ex boyfriends should be friends. Cos many of them started off as my friends so why lose that just cos something more didn't work out yea? BUT NOOOO!!!

Fine then... have it your way. I'll just have to find new pals to cover that slot.

On the other hand, Mr Joo and I are good.. not great yet, but good, the usual, I'm the dramaMAMA, we argue, fight.. But it really boils down to Krusty loving Miss Hippo..

Our 16th


Gotta LOSE WEIGHT..
This great words havent been heard much after I graduated from Lasalle but now they're back... Revenge it must be, didn't do enough to lose much when I was asked to in the past, now it's due.. crap.. But good note is that losing weight means performance... No no.. not the great contemp or anything wonderous. Something small with the Crestar peeps to keep my body rolling..

Ooooo!!! Christmas's COMING!!! Counting down to the fake snow at the doorstep of malls and the overdone lights in town... but yeap, it's still the warmest, coolest, wetest time of the year which will mark our 20th month. Fingers Crossed as they were..

I love my bestie, she loves me and if the world of seasonal friends fall apart, she'll be the only one for me, no one else...
Oooo and I love you Nithiyanathan.. Don't pierce her anymore if you see this.

Caught Red Pawed..

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home