Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Things end...

Really really sad...

The one couple I thought'll last.. Just confirmed on ending their relationship...
Jon and Kate from reality TV show 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' is filing for divorce.. Damn..

Can't imagine how it'll be like for the kids.. poor little ppl..

But really, the scandals and drama aside, Jon and Kate Gosselin are wonderful parents. SHowering their kids with not just love but positive discipline, something loads of kids lack today.

Whether or not the show'll go on, I wish them the best and to always have their kids in mind every step of the way.
This's the song with lyrics expressing how I feel about you and us. Yes, I woke up, I am tired, do get tired when change isn't appreciated and things do end...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home