Thursday, March 19, 2009

Holiday week.

My CBTS ISP is beginning on Sunday.. thought it'll begin Monday.. hahaa.. Ding Dong can.
Excited.. A little scared. Yeap... Mixtures and confusion.

Loads of notes.. More to come. Gosh, never knew the road to teaching can be soo slow, long and hard. Based on the email list, I've got a good foundation of acquaintance, that ended my happiness of 'Hey, I don't know anyone there!!' GAWD...
This week's the schools' one week holiday, enjoyed myself by hitting the right places, with the right people, doing the right stuff =)

Painted (After good 7 years) with Adelina. For those of you who don't know her, she's my bestie. Someone who's been there with me through this and that and everything in between. I painted Yoshi.. Yes.. laugh. But it's nice okay!!! Haha.. at least now i know my drawing, painting and even my colour shading skills haven't detioriate all that much. Did acrylic on canvas by the way..
My personal painting teacher =)
Went swimming alone, took some time off others, was hoping to get back into my healthier shade of brown.. haha. Like I'm not brown enough most of the other times.
Yeap, had a really good time, did some laps (Past 8). Was pretty slow swimmer compared to when I was younger, but the sun and water and CLEAN TOILETS made me happy, real happy.

Wednesday...
Well one thing I learnt this week,
  • There's a local brand of shoes name Foxtrot.
  • That the wooden platforms leading to yachts, built behind the gorgeous homes in Sentosa cos aprox. 40k each.

I smiled alot this week, thanks to all that made it possible.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home