Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Okay... Last bittybit to my eventful week.. this's way overdue. Apologiezzz.


Alright.. On my Brithday, 6th December, Saturday. Something Freakascious happened... My Tribe, together with Lynette (My Ele Grrl) turned up at my place.. rampage!!!!! okay okay.. An account.

It was about 8AM and for the 1st time in my year 2008, I woke up ON TIME with Mr Joo. Haha.. Went on to washing and dressing up. And upon waking Mr Joo up at nearly 9, My dog started barking psycho at the door. Mr Joo went on to checking out what's going on, he then came back in and told me to go get it myself, the present confused him as it was a Heart shaped box.. haha... He thought perhaps an ex or something's soooo sweet to bring it over n ran off. (The grrls were in hiding)... Ding Dongs...
Yup.. went to get the door THEN...They came..Even my mum knew.. GAWD... This's gettin' out of hand!

Then there was CAKE!! PINK Cake!! Handmade by Nat.. thank you!!!

Then there was SONG...



Thank you grrls soooo much for a gorgeous birthday morning =) It's the best so far... And Nat for taking the rest of my day at the C.c =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home