Friday, November 07, 2008

TiredNess

On my Playlists:

My moods,
When I'm in one,
When I feel one...

"So What" by PINK
"Your Call" by 2nd hand Serenade
"Lucky" by Jason Mraz Ft. Colbie Caillat
"Your Body is Wonderland" by John Mayer
"Little Boxes" by Malvina Reynolds
"I Hate This Part Right here" by Pussycat Dolls

My actions become blur after they've been executed. I have no idea why, how. Fuck...
Is it all even real. Nope, don't think so. Good things happen if it all is.

"We'll swim in a deep sea of blankets"

I love young and irresponsible. To death and back I loooove.

"I don't trust myself"

One thing I HATE, absolute so fuckin'ly, SILENCE. Hate the word, how it happens, the way it crashes people's worlds, the way people execute em' fuckin' cruel.

"Who do you love.?
Me? Or the thought of me?"

I sat, I stared, typed, then I cried... Fucking Loser

"Comfortable"

Feelin' a Tad Jaded... I'll be fine, always am, always will be..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home