Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Jog and tamps =)

I went JOGGING today!!! hahaha..

Quite happening really, at first I was pretty confident of a short short distance from my place to Causeway Point... Nope, not that easy. I got there of course, timing wasn't too bad for a no longer jogger person, got there within 10 mins, problem was by the time I got there.. I was almost dying, plus the very fact I'm still in the recovery process of a gorgeous case of FLU and cough.. Gosh, if not for all the other pedestrians that kept me going (cannot disgrace myself you see, if I stopped jogging half way up the looooooooooooong covered walkway, imagine what peeps will think).

And yes, I did plan to jog there to get myself a nice cup of cold, refreshing bubble tea =)
After which I walked for abit in the mall, thinking that'll be the end of my GangHoNess..Noooo!!

Somehow a part of me said, let's do it again!! Before coming back for groceries!! And yes, I did. This time I jogged towards the hill near my home, went up all those steps!! My goodness... it didn't seem that tall!! And then.. I did what I always do, LOSE MY WAY.. hahaha.. so I spent the next 15mins jogging around a nearby Woodlands something neighbourhood and finally found the stadium and my sense of direction kicked back in to get me to the mall once more.

Walked through the door looking like a fresh fully riped peach (Think peach after a slight tan), not smelling like one of course, I ran into my Secondary school pal Li Juan, she was going to her boyfriend's, stood and spoke for abit. Like I haven't seen her AT ALL for the past what.. 7years? Fancy running into an old pal looking like me.. super unglam can.. Well, that's that.

Went to the supermarket, bought bit of groceries then to Watsons. Although many would label it as "Auntie Paradise" I tend to really enjoy my visits there, almost everything I walk into one, I come out satisfied with a few found deoderant or a new brand of something I can test out. And yes, the POINT of this entry =D Females!! Read close, keep your eyes peeled as I present:
Moxie Tampons!!

They come in the cutest packaging I've seen!! It's one of the very few things I took less than a moment to decide that I'm gonna bring it home with me =)
PINK candy stripes, precious precious looking.
And as for many of you whom might not already know, I don't enjoy the visual effects and aftermaths of PADS... GORYness's the only word to discribe, not to say the rashes that comes along due to the damp... Eeeeeeeeew!!! Okay, enough of my whining, back to the subject.

Tampons ROCK!! they're the bestest inventions for ladies ever ever!!
In the box are two tins, Also candy striped in the same tone with black ribbon details, can you get any prettier?!?! The moment I opened the pack, I felt loooved, majorly by whomever that came up with this design... Designed condom tinpacks are NOTHING Compared to this grrls!! They're still for the enjoyment of the other sex, but these, they are the little touches that makes us grrls feel like that few special days of the month aren't too bad afterall, looking so chic and all =)

They then loovingly place in each tin 8 Regular Tampons, with Super and Minis coming in two other colours, Blue and a Peachy tone. Also cute, but PINK's the bestest when it comes to me. That's NOT the end of it's gorgeousness, each tampon's wrapping's got it's signature black ribbon loovingly printed on it. Goooodness!!! And something I loove?? They are metal, so if at any point after trying out the tamps and you don't quite enjoy them in comparisn ti you OB ones, just use the tins cos after confirmation, they are the SAME SIZE, thus every tin will alsoo fit 8 of your loving OB tamps =) So grrls, go get them!!!Moxie also has daytime panty liners "Scanty Pant Lines" and Night ones "Sleepovers" how can you resist?!?!? Every item comes gorgeously packed.Just so we still feel looved at the very moments out other halves find it hard to understand and comprehand.. Go here: http://www.moxie.com.au/aus/

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home