Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grownup disappointing life

Okay..

Went out shopping just a couple days back and saw headphones... yea... those babies I shipped. Pretty dampen by the harsh fact many others already has it.. and many more are GONNA HAVE em' makes me wanna hit myself in the head. Should have done abit more sniffing around. But the consoling part is that they didn't have my colour on the rack. They never did, that's the goooood part.

Thank god no one loves PINK the way I do. =)

Happy Birthday Jon, you're old and stuck in glooomland, come back soon!!

Need a ticket out of this place.. really.
It's been a year, I'm sick of this me, wanna flip into my holiday jumpies and hop off else where. It's been too long.
Peeps around me know so well, that every other time I open my mouth, it's about giving myself a bloody break. Yes, I want one, BADLY.

Wen't over to Adelina's and spent some good ol' besties time together. Well, although most of it we were in front of seperate screens playing vers 1 and 2 of the same game. It was fun, having her make me food and then vise versa.
Also, to have your bestie constantly whining about her chikens dying, excessive amounts of pigs she owned..hahhaa.. Ooooo ooo here's the good stuff,
Ada couldn't get her head around the fact that the "bear" attacking her farm dearest was a PANDA. There was a point she kept screaming, Polar in my farm!!! Why's there a Polar in my farm??! And it got me confused as I played that version and it never had a polar.. Yeap.. my bestie for ya. Now you noe why we compliment each other so?

Oh, another fact of the day, yours truely spent 12 bucks on prune juice, pretty Atas Prunes they are.. Organic's another plus. Yup, that's how much I love you.

Crap it's 4:51AM and I'm stuck here.. taking liberty in the fact that I DON'T have to work on a TUESDAY!!! No cross country to Bedok... No long day. very very very very COOL I tell you. Shall be sitting home and enjoying the couch. =D

Till then.. It shall be enjoyment of my bed. Wish you were here.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home