Thursday, October 09, 2008

Headphones plus a little piece of me

I bought em' headphones, headphones very coool, flying from UK, all the long way here!!! Can't wait for my new pink baby to get here.
As shoppaholics say: If you can't get them in your nearby shops, FLY EM' Buggas in!!
I get confused by questions like:
Jiaying, how many times do you shop a week?
Do you think you're overspending?
How do you save up? Shopping so much...?
Answer to those questions:
After some thought...
More thinking..
GOT IT!!
I'm FEMALE, thus very VERY VERY good at multi tasking.
That's how I can do all three and handle them well =D
I shop everyday
Might be overspending
But I still manage to find money to save & study.
Pretty sure I'm not alone, many ladies out there reading this must be nodding their heads.
Feeling totally connected with my last paragraph.
I just realised I hate teaching people who keep saying I cannot, can't, no, impossible to do.
YES,
HATE TEACHING PEEPS LIKE THAT!!
Ballet's not an artform for the weak minded. And if you wanna be a dancer, you must learn to say YES to change, challenges and pain.
Cos only with a willing, healthy, strong mind can you then engage the dancer within.
If not..?
FAT HOPE!!
It's no use THINKING you're good.
Believing is a great start to many journeys,
But you must learn to be flexible and to be acceptive along the way when you're corrected..
Cos sad to say,
in every beLIEve/beLIEF
There's a LIE
And LIEs can't last you through your journey..
Every believe/belief you've held close might just end up being not good enough or even plainly
just a lie.
So don't get too caught up in your beliefs/believes cos they really really SLOW YOU DOWN
as a student.
And as I've always said, to make a good teacher,
you must 1st learn to be a good student/learner.
Every time I step into a studio with someone who holds more experience than I do,
I tune down my teaching knob & run my learning gear at full.
Do you?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home