Monday, December 22, 2008

Back with Part 2

Helloooooo Singapore!! I'm back!! With a bag full of laziness. I'm sure many of you have realised I haven't gotten online nor have i been contactable since Saturday. Well, I AM TIRED!! haha.. Yeap, the trip was B.E.A.Utiful!! But pretty taxing. Will talk more about that later.

Now I'm back to talk about my eventful week.
Here's Part 2.

Well after my exam on Wednesday, we planned for a BBQ at Yi Xin's place later that evening and it was all fun =DFamily picture
Ah Qi being responsible mummy =)
We went in 2 seperate groups to do groceries as a few of my tribe members were with me at my exam. And I'm soo proud to say, everyone liked the wings I marinated!! Without mummy's help!! YAY!! haha.. Drama drama.

It was fun as Tweety Bird and Mr Joo(Dino) were both there and the fire starting process didn't take forever, which reminds me of my 2nd proudness, I actually played a pretty big part in starting the fire =) Not all prinzessie uselessNess okay.

Miss Jaslyn as LATE... gawd.. hahaha... both Jie Jies couldn't make the BBQ and Madonna was a bitty late too but that's cos she was informed last minute. But Jaslyn.. Jaslyn..!! You..!! But she brought two pals, one of them (the female) she called her Something Fat or Fat something of some sort.. and seriously, SHE WAS SKINNY as nothing okay!! See young peeps nowadays? Abit abit FAT... then what about ME!??!

Our night then ended with what I call 'War of the Marshmallows'. Very fun, very happy.
Went home with Mr Joo and tried to catch a good night's sleep, yeap, TRIED... Cos Thursday's a big day, as my tribe's coming over to my place =)

Met late morning at Causeway point to do some grocery shopping and yeap, knowing how retarded we can get, we decided to put baby Val in the shopping cart..hahaha
Afterwhich we took a bus back to my place and I cooked the rest of the day to keep the hungry growing ding dongs occupied. Having people over for like the 1st time, for a visit as made me realise that there is NOTHING entertaining in my house..haha.. The grrls ended up cuddling around my computer area watching movie on my tinyass computer screen. But yeah, food was good and all was good fun =)

Alright.. Now onto Friday, BIG day as the PINKIES are celebrating my brithday and the theme is.. What else? PINK! haha.. Everyone had to wear PINK to my mini party and the grrls made extra effort to make the drinks and food pink as well =)
Played Truth or Dare and thanks to mummy, Isabel's "Pole Dance" was a huge success =D
We made the HAPPENING couple do waltz.. Oh oh, in case you're wondering who's this lucky lad holding Kim Neo's heart, his name's Kenric. Yes yes, he's a ding dong too =)
My classic Cake Stabbin'

Yup, great Birthday, thank you grrls!!! Sooo much!! for everything PINK and all the Looooove and pressies!! You've filled me with happiness.

Do come back!! More surprises awaits me.. Or you, in that case =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home