Thursday, December 04, 2008

Whine, warns & review

Now for mooore.... No No, not part 2 of my eventful week yet, been online every single day searching and typing and clicking for places to go in Taiwan. Tired...

1st things 1st, haven't slept very well for the last few days... The can't breath and dreaming thing's back.. gosh.. Gonna have to see a doctor soon, wouldn't wanna suffer in Taipei.

Countdown!!!! Just about another 36 hours to my BIRTHDAY!!! Yay!!! Going out for a mini celebration with my family today, sadly, they won't be able to make Saturday cos mummy or kor's got dinners to attend.. people..

My bestie sent me a rather oddball text message earlier yesterday and it goes:


This Friday don't carry too many bags.
One will do.
And don't carry heavy things.
Or you will regret.
weird i tell ya.. haha.. it's like one of those "I know what you did last night, come home now or..!!"
Messages... but yeap, gotta heed the advice and be a good kid tomorrow. =)
I miss Mr Joo, haven't seen him since Sunday..
Oh okay okay, I've realised there are people who actually read my blog, thus I'm gonna start doing some product reviews (As all that knows me knows I shop random online, or off)
And today I've got a body mist from Victoria's Secret. I know alot of young ladies must've realised the prompt sales of such items in places like Whatsons, In Q Box, Pandora's Box and such.. Even Lucky Plaza's got to selling em'. But after visiting shops that does, the bestest palce to purchase's still ONLINE. Yeap, I know I know... "How will I get to test smell the item??" Simple!! GO TO THE SHOPS!! Try them out and then purchase online, at least that was what I did as a student, not made of Moo-lah you know!!



Shops selling : S$25(Lucky Plaza, Whatsons) ~ S$30plus
Online(Ebay.sg): S$10~ S$18 (Depending on the popularity of the flavour)
Postage'll cost you what... S$1.50 to S$2? Still cheaper!! All in the comfort of your home sweet home.. Coolness I say.
Alright, here's the baby, It's a Limited Edition of the Victoria's Secret's Secret Garden Line.
'Vanilla Blackberry Bliss'
(Give me any "Berried" name and I'm so there)Alright, 1stly, take note of Picture 1 where the VANILLA word's birgger than any other on the fron tof the bottle's packaging. Yup, it's ALOT creamier in smell in comparisn to let's say the Black Raspberry Vanilla that hangs on my skin daily. BUT BUT BUT!! loads of you ladies who's used body splashes and mists before must have had the same problem at least when you 1st started out. It doesn't linger the way my Eu De Toilete does!! THIS ONE DOES!! haha.. the smell's rather strong, after my showers, one random spray's all it takes to linger till the next
morning.
Do not expect to smell like a gianormous fruity Blackberry.
As this baby lingers more like a Blackberry TART,
Creamier, fuller a tad more mature.
NOTE: Shopping online as it's pros and cons, make sure every single one of your questions are answered before purchase and be sure to read diligently to find out the ACTUAL status of the items NEW, NWOB (New With Out Box), NWOT (New With Out Tag), USED.
Don't ever rush online shopping, check back for better deals if you don't enjoy what's available.
Online shopping can be a blessing for deals and bums, keep it that way.

P.S. Being friendly and slightly sweet can get you discounts on postages and shipping!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home