Friday, November 20, 2009

Back to me

Been soo tired lately,
seriously, not being emotional, but I've been crossing my norm-line way too many times this month. Had bigtime meltdowns, confronted people and things that I'd never imagine myself speaking up to/about. This Saturday's THE day, if I fail, everything I worked hard on this past 2 years plus will go down the drain, almost like they've never happened. It's super scary thinking about the possibility of me failing, cause I'm not the surest about some of my graded work. Hopefully I'll be able to teach as per normal in front of Mrs Richards and do well enough for her to not want to fail me. Just passing is something I've always hated since I got out of academic school. But now, I find myself back to that very spot (in a negative way). I need to do this, after which, I'd love to just disappear, perhaps find something suitable, better, all for myself, thinking about no one else. Speaking to musicians never seem so useful up to today. 2 in one evening and both gave me that little little glimps of what might be possible.

Found Working Holiday, seems like something I'd need. Basically if I can just pay off my CBTS semester, I'm gonna go M.I.A. 3 simple letters that my bestie use to use SO much on me due to the amount of times it happens. These are 3 letters that use to make me happy, very very happy. To not care about ANYONE and just go away with things I'd love (yeap, I don't even need company) how fun... Looking forward to the next time I can do that. Ryan talked about Aussie summer.. sounds pretty good working as a waitress and having no responsibilities for abit. REALLY tempting. Well well.. If I can successfully pay off my fees and bills for next month. Aussie warmth-ness, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home