Monday, December 28, 2009

Post, post, entry

Merry Merry christmas kids!!!

Okay, Pinkie's back, still unsure if she's absolutely back on her pink butt.. But updates anyway.
Pictures as follow:

Kor's 29th Big'Day =)

Went over to kor's place and gave him a mini ohana celebration, Mum and granny were there too, Kor mentioned to jie once that he's super interested in trying this mango pie from Fruit Paradise, a Pie cum tea place that serves uber-cool, unreal lookin' Yummy pies, did I say YUMMY?? And so we got him that as a little surprise.. Earlier that week, I caught a Doremon plushie with inbuilt speakers for kor (he's a fan) =)

It was a good one, he was happy...

My FAVOURITE pic of the evening =D Haha.. Loove Chace's serious look


Bei's 24th weekend of surprises...
Saturday, 19th of December: Tiffany surprise with the kids plus a cheena movie

Started off the day with a BIG FAT LIE =)
Please note: the following's all a LIE (Till further notice)

1) Told a whole story about how my trip to Tiffany & Co just the day before with Ah Yan (my Butt) Brought her to purchasing a ring for Neyton (her happening).. And since she had to work on Saturday (19th Dec), we had to help her pick up the ring.

2) Luckily I got to know Keddy, one of the guys from Tiffany from my ex-purchases and he agreed to keep the ring there and put up a show when we went for collection...

(Okay, end of LIEssss)

So I brought Bei there, (the gong gong not suspecting anything) and upon collection, I casually asked him to try on one of the titanium rings from the men series and of course, I chose TIME, (the exact one I bought) cause Keddy and I both needed to know if I have gotten the right size the day before as I went down only with a brief measurement of Bei's finger size. And realised YES, I did.. (but for the wrong hand.. damn)

Anyways, here's the ring....

After collection, we left for dinner, Carnivores @ VivoCity
For those of you who's been reading my past, you'd know it's one of my favourite dining places =)
2nd Surprise of the evening, I had pre-planned with the Kids (Poh and Yi) for dinner there and Poh telling Bei he wasn't gonna be able to make it made Bei pretty sad...

But surprise!!! =D
That put a gianormous smile across his face.
Then upon the arrival of the Kids, I presented him the ring, which he Loooved OF COURSE!!!

3rd surprise of the evening came during dinner when he found out that I had booked tickets for Wind Warriors (Feng, Yun II) the movie...

Bei's been wanting to watch it but I've been declining invites from him, saving for the special day (he knew how much I hated the show, ha.. But that's how much I loove him right?)

he was SUPER HAPPY BOY =)
Thanked me for the next 3 days... Not kidding

Sunday, 20th December, Dinner @ Wong Kok Char Chan Teng 旺角茶餐厅 (Bugis)
With Bei's young Ohana...

It was Evan's (bei's butt) 20th late birthday celebration as well.
Yeap, 2 Gianormous Vases of TEH,
suuuper nice can...


10 peeps, we downed it ALL =P Slurp Slurp..

Ying Jie showing off her LV ring =)

Monday, 21st December, Quiet day of walkabouts and meetup for Ben & Jerry's @ Dempsey with Evan and Michelle...
With a hit of Board game hour =) Till late

Tuesday, 22nd of December, Surprise celebration, Fish & Co @ ParkMall with Ex-gf (longz) and friends.

Qui Long approached me to have a surprise dinner planned for Bei on his actual day... =D
It meant so much cause his budds were all there =)

Long and Qi gave Bei Supaa' Patrick from STAGE

Bei's gorgeous Log-cake from TCC. YUM again

Happy boy on chair while the Fish & Co peeps chanted the Birthday Drill... Song...

24th of December, Christmas with Ohana @ kor's

Bought a bib, hat and mittens for Chace, his very 1st Christmas.. sweeet
My "UP" moment =O
Better quality pictures were taken with a proper camera the same evening, but these would have to do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home