Monday, November 30, 2009

Good Friday

27th of November 09

Park Royal Hotel
Mrs Betty Tilley's memorial.
She was an icon of inspiration for many.
And made learning and teaching of the CSTD syllabus possible for many asian countries.
Many attended the memorial, including Mrs Simon and myself.
She will be deeply missed and her vision for dance shall live on, just like each of our memories of her.
Loads of senior teachers were present, Miss June Lee, Miss Ledi and of course, many young ones like myself, Tricia. To my pleasant surprise, Dan and Mun Wai were also there. Was able to do abit of catching up with Mun towards the end of the memorial.

Mrs Richards, my TC examiner was also there, managed to steal a frame with her in the mids of all the photo-taking they were doing.


Here, I'd like to thank her once again for allowing me to perform my best during my TC examination and agreeing to examine me on her only off-day.

See you in March Mrs Richards!

After which, I braved Bugis and Suntec in my 4.5" heels in attempt to fully utilise my Friday evening =)

They ended up giving just one blisted on the inside of my right foot (after hours of walking!) GoJane.com's shoes have proven to be pretty comfy. I left home at 3.30pm and got back at 10pm.

Upon getting back, I took sometime to check out my phone's camera features =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home