Monday, January 04, 2010

Not sleeping, not shopping, not doin' SHITE

Daaaaamn tired laaaaaaa...
I'm tilted to one side, finger powering the computer to showing me things I'm not even half interested in seeing.
Daaaaaaamn sleepy,
But I'm trying my best to stop myself from climbing back into bed, which will cause me to not be able to knock out in time tonight, to get up BRIGHT and EARLY tomorrow.
Work has begun and I still cannot get in touch with one of my bosses.
I'm becoming more Xite about getting my hands on s T-Mobile sidekick (Noooo.. Not a half useless person who's world revolves around you. Sidekick) It's a phone and I've been wanting it since a couple of years back. It's got a cool swivel screen thingy, that.. well. COOL of course!

I shall ship one in and not care if I can send MMS/ Get ANY internet excess/ Bluetooth etc.
Basically what it WILL do for me is the most basic of text messages and phone calls. We'll see how far frustration pushes me, till I get a 2nd SIM card and start carrying 2 phones around like a big business person. Till then, it's still dreaming/wishing/whining about the phone.
Btw, mine will get a total Zhng-over just like the one above =P Yum!!
Btw, Bei has suddenly flipped on the idea of me getting my Chanel Ballerina inspired bag..
Gotta go whine more and seehow that works out. FUCK.. BUY BAG ALSO CANNOT...
Cause putting my Chanel wallet in anything else ( which is what's happenin' now)'s a BITCH.
I want a tote/carrier/bag, what ever you grrls'll address them as, that's of a more premium range than my wallet. Anything lesser's like a huge GIA-nourmous BOO to my wallet.

Yup, that's it for now.
And the sleep resistance continues.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home