Monday, April 23, 2007

Sleepy Sunday

My Sunday totally lived up to its name. Sleeping day :)
Baked today, Oatmeal Raisins, healthy healthy! Still trying to bake those Subway like Soft Baked cookies... I'm getting there, quite inconsistent but it feels like as long as the temperature's kept at about 160 (which means a much longer baking time) the cookies do come out chewy.

Talking about Subway, my pals and I have voted, THE absolute worst Subway outlet in Singapore is.....!!!
The very new Ang Mo Kio Hub!! Very bad service and we don't just mean the crew, even the manager was oddball. And how dare they call themselves "sandwich Artist" when they don't live up to that name at all. They actually didn't wrap my wrap properly and when I told them about it, they said that there were too much vegies in em', HOW THE HELL?!?! When I didn't even ask for anything EXTRA?! If you're a true Subway lover/fan, do go there and try it out.

Oh..!! Movie review, peeps, if there's any movie you'd like to spend your 9bucks on, on a weekend, please do consider Wild Hogs, totally entertaining and it might just teach us Singaporeans a little more on freedom and self exploration ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home