Monday, November 19, 2007

Deadly blissful silence

I'm... feeling... Alone..
That's what my facebook application says for the least..

I've been reminiscing quite abit lately. About the days when I actually felt troubled constantly but all that drama around me. But now... Even though my days are alot simpler, simple people, good job, friends... I still am troubled.

I'm looking forward to shooting again. To put aside all that's around me and concentrating on what's infront, the hollow silence you get when the wind blows into your ears and the moment of stillness just before your release. Many things, little money. Have just decided on my latest holiday companians gonnabe. DS-Lite. Classes... classes... different forms of classes. Hopefully to shoot. If i do get my bow anytime soon.

My gonnabe birthday wish... to have things turn for the better. Haven't been wonderful I must say. Haven't been. Can only work harder, try harder and keep my eyesight far, wide and generous. Why lock yourself in deliberately when you're a free spirit yes?

And I've realised ( Through all my beautifully long journeys to ANYWHERE & my Ipod) the reasons to why I am friends with all of my exs. No matter what they have done in the past. Simple fact, cos they DID love me... perhaps no longer, but they once did and for some of them, quite deeply and that's all that I need to be able to overlook all the things they haven't done, havent been good at, not tried hard enough or even for doing someone else behind my back.

Songs that put shutters, shortfilms of memories in my head, gives me all the reasons I need to love them, as another person in my life, a friend. Well done all of you, for loving me, no matter for how long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home