Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Changes Choices

I have recently come to a conclusion that my life's a little quieter than it was this time last year. But it also made me reaalise how much more stable and happy I am at this moment. And I'm just beginning to enjoy this part of growing up. I haven't had a proper relationship with someone for such a long time now, a long term relationship that was always fun, exciting and my love for that person just doesn't fade. Thank you Mr Joo. And getting to know your family better's been the best of fun. Then comes a saying, nothing's impossible.


All theeeese were rated IMPOSSIBLE for years, now see where I am =)
  • Getting Mr Joo to love me again.

  • Getting Mr Joo's mum to accept me.

  • To be in a relationship with the love of my life.

  • And have him love me back just the same.

  • To stay in a long term relationship without all the excess drama.

  • Fantastic lover, interesting person, shared interest & taste, positive differences, fantastical sexlife ;)

  • Have a good income via my passion.

  • To dance with Miss June Lee.

  • To be able to afford myself totally.

  • Get rid of all the negative dramas that have been surrounding me for YEARS.
I have learnt to make choices this past year, I was the drama and people were just waiting to see me whither and die but right now, I'm living the time of my life. Far away from all the bitching and smashing. And thank you Li Yan for providing me with such an opportunity to make yet another choice (to growup and solve things or to bitch through walls), forcing me to grow up and stepup as a big sister. I've done pretty well I must say, the rest's up to you babygrrl.


I'm having the time of my life, although it means ALOT less going out on crazy dates, late nights, hanging out with randomly dramatically fun peeps who might spell trouble right the next minute. I take those time and exchanged it all, to slowdown and appreciate what's around me and to spend the right amount of time working on what's worth. It's alot less crazyass overdramatic irrespoinsible fun really, but thinking about what's really worth. It's all the moments I have with 'you'... that counts

5 and Growing

To All The Youss In My Life, You Have All Been Goooorgeously Wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home