Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Craaaaaaaazy Tuesdays

Beginning of a new school term, all the grrls are back and kickin', but I'm not!!! So bloody lethargic the past two days... not good not good. And today was the 1st of my long running list of craaaaaaaazy Tuesdays. Starting off my day are the wonderful SAC grrls, 3class followed by a good travel to St. Margarets Pri, another 3classes. Lastly, 2 evening classes at Crestar Civic Centre in Woodlands... wow... I'm supergrrl...

So so tired after the St. Mags classes, a flew home to take a 45min nap (how despo right...) before heading down to the Civic centre. The only blessing is the fact that the Civic centre is just 10mins away from home. So i get a wittle bittie rest before the evening classes. Don't know how I'm gonna survive the rest of the year this way.. but I'll try... PERSEVERE!!!!

This Friday on the 29th would be THE party for Lasalle-SIA College students/alumni. It's the last evening in the old Goodman Rd compound. The 3 beautiful years I've spent there, unforgettable and I wouldn't change it for the world. The wonderful space we had, the smoking area where all the drama went on, the canteen(Remember THAT canteen uncle peeps?? hahaa)
the "haunted" toilets, the Changing rooms, theatre Blackbox. The new school might be the most gorgeous building and house the best facilities, but Goodman Rd's where we were and grew to become the artistes we are today. All hail!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home