Thursday, May 31, 2007

May stepping to June

It's been a wonderful week... well more than a week actually.


Been working loads and loads, ended up with quite a few full full days of 6teaching classes followed by my own ballet training classes in the evenings. Been all over the place. But with all that happening, I've found well, odd enough, a pretty good balance. And here's why...


Will all those working time, I've kept myself to seeing Mr Joo for only about 3 to 4 days per week and mostly just dinner then home. I guess that's healthy, compared to alot of my past relationships where I actually see my boy almost 24/7 and with all that said, it does make me cherish the moments with him alot more (not like I'd ever take time with him for granted). On his side, I gues he was never into the we could stay over at each others' and see each other everyday like a married coupld thingy... so there hasn't been one bit of complain about not seeing me enough on my packed work days.


Mr Siew just turned 23!! Old ooooold Ogre boy! hahaaa... had no idea what to buy him for his birthday, ended up with a pair of Ogre ears! yes yes, those fluffy bright green ones from Macdonalds. I swear I wasn't being a cheapo, but if I were to wanna buy him anything else that would probably be more thoughtless and unloving, might as well buy him something close to the heart yeah? It's just wonderful, dinner at this mediterranian place at well... Arab St. area of course, nice ambience and we had quite abit of fun, good company :) Orgre boy, I know you'll read this, update me with a picture and name of the place please? Spank you and happy 23rd!!
Mr Siew utilising his ears, starrring Azzy as the Donkae :D

This, this THIS!! someone explain this picture!! JY, what the hell were you doing?!?!

Poor poor Azzy Fuzzy, he wont be getting his 70's bday celebration afterall, got duty, serve the country!! ahahaa... we love you still!! I'm sure we'll fit time to make up for it :)

My beautiful relationship just hit one! One month la...hahahaa... And as we both had no time to prepare, gifts were simple, I got him the CD which I think he always wanted... (He didn't seem toooo excited bout it cos my bestie doesn't lie well enough) hope he likes it and hahaa... he gave me a whole box, i mean BOX of oversized snickers, starburst chewies and lollies... Woooooooonderful!!! I have em' within arm's reach from my laptop... Spank you babe...

The card and my box O' happiness

Now's enjoying the school holidays and my break... Come July will be few of the craziest months of this year, 7 working days till Sept, preperation for my grrls' and my own ballet exam. Oh and thanks to Miss June Lee, I'm now part of the Cresstar teaching team, yay!! With all these on my calender, it'll be a fruitful 2nd half of the year. Miss Penny and Mrs Simon's a little uncomfortable with the fact that I might be pulling myself a little too thin, time to prove my sense of time management and control :)

Go JIAYING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home