Wednesday, April 25, 2007

1382400s



I just said yes, a big yes, with the most retarded smile on my face, a question that lagged 8years of everything. "Will you be my grrlfriend and wait for me?"

It was at the airport, T1 Skytrain Station at about 9.30pm, 24th April. At last, he held my hands, looked into my eyes and mesmerised me with that smile, pumped-up pink face and the magical question. It's been a long journey, not an esy one at all, specially for me. There's more to come, but right now, at this moment, that he's gone and I'm doing the 'wait' once again. I'm happy, actually happy.

super unclear.. but butt buttt... =)

It's Mission-Almost-Impossible to make me tear. And he did... right there, I didn't know that to do, so I decided to call the one person that'll react to me well at that moment. Li yan, my beloved cuzz and there, right at the skytrain station, I was smiling, tearing, holding back and trying to talk all at the same time. Really, hardly anyone can make my heart move that way. A short phonecall and a short message later, he was gone.


After such a long emotional halt, my heart's ready to love again. To be excited again and perhaps one day, be truely hurt again. Whatever it is, every moment with you can never be compared nor can they be taken away. I love you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home