Friday, April 27, 2007

Outburst


This post's about.. well, outburst of all sorts. Emotions, emotions and.. emotions... 1st things 1st, I have such a good collection of Starburst lollies right now it's scary. And at last, I've found a BLACKCURRENT in my fruitchew!! Happiness to the max can?! And it's odd cos even those that Jon brought from Australia didn't have em' :DI bought these minipacked chews from the airport and didn't think much of the blackcurrent picture printed on the packaging(cos I got cheated when I trusted the printing on the sucks pack).. ah!!!! surprise surprise!!

Candy makes me smile, hyper, overall happy. Just like love... I love to love and love even more, when I'm being loved. But I truly hate all those times when I love someone enough to have to wonder wat that person's up to, what he's thinking about, whether he was looking at the sky the same time I was staring at it. Whether I was in his thoughts at all, and care so much how he felt and where the love was. The constant checking of my mobile screen, hoping something would popup. Whether the night before was good enough, the food, my dressing, have I said anything dumb and the non-stop self blaming journey everytime I realise I've said or done something I shouldn't have. It's stupid...


All this and the one thing I will not know is if he loves me enough. How much do you love me? Would you...?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home