Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HOLIDAYS BABBBBY!!!

It's June, a time for fun, less work, retail therapy time, more sun!!! The 1st 2 weeks haven't exactly been that way for me, been working and attended a Crestar teacher's course beginning of last week. It was fun and I learnt alot, ALOT i say...

My latest entisipation would be the shipment of my living dead doll babies, Hazel & Hattie. This pair's been top on my list of "TO GETS" and after so long, all thanks to Mr Joo's debit, they're on thier way and like your own travelling back from overseas, I'm hoping they'll arrive safe and sound. I seriously think I'm overshopping, although my pay's been raising, I don't seem to be finding much ease in saving.... hmmmmm.... think I'll need a personal finance officer, contact if applicable.

My beautiful twins

Most of my love ones seem to be entangled in the word LOVE. My little Miss Chuas have been, yes, both of em'. Neyton... :D
It's still a funnyass name.

And fuck, some bendemeerians just can't seem to get out of my way, wait till i get my lazyass officially out of my home, I promise to hop by theirs and have a nice looooong chat with their MOTHER. Fucking Sons of biarches...

Wanted alot of update n update about the teachers' course, but due to certain rights, I can't. Oh and I've just realised how OLD I am, the grrls who are student teachers under Miss Lee right now, were Grade 1-3 grrls the time I left her to further engage and persue my Personal life..hahaa..

And I'm far from getting use to the Tuesday Crestar grrls.... Gosh.. right now they're tops on my 'Most dreaded' list. Am getting quite use to my saturdays though, Shan's gonna be back soon, see what happens then. But for now, the grrls are totally dying, classes shrinking cos they just can't get pass my stretching and strengthning exercises. Gonna try harder to be early, so the grrls won't be lazing around getting cold by the time I get there at 11.

Just got a call from 6months asking for the spelling to " Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" brought back ALOT of memories,, and for those who are puzzled by who 6months is, he's my 1st ever boyfriend, yea yea... go wayyyyyy back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home