Sunday, June 17, 2007

love the way you

I love the way he stares at me,
Love the way he tugs on his eyelids,
Love the way he sleeps with tiny snores,
Loves how he sleeps any o'how way on my bed,
Love his tiny eyes,
Love his massages,
Love his random random spurts of high pitched singing,
Love the way he chew on his fingernails,
Love the way he messes with my hair,
Love the way he slurps out loud eating noodles,
Love the way he gets tiny pissed when I wear my white top,
Love the way he says "Sure" with an oddball grin and a blink,
Love the way he licks me all over,
Love the way he makes me scream,
Love the way he makes me moan,
Love the way his morning breathe smells,
Love the way he messes my room,
Love the way he wears his boxershorts,
Love the way he walks,
Love the way he laughs in the movies,
Love the way he nudges me with his ass,
Love the way he says baby,
Love the way he bite his lips,
Love his pouts,
Love the way he looks in the dark,
Love the way he looks down at me,
Love the way he holds my hand,
Love the sounds he make,
Love the way he looks on my bed reading a magazine with just his boxers on,
Love the way he acts around my ohana,
Love the way he mimics me.
Love the way.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home