Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Yays...!!!

List of grrlies I loove that just upgraded to mummy status:


The graceful Edna, baby Brandon
The cuteness Xiao Yan, baby Jayden

Aren't they the most adorableNess? =)

Back to me... Mr Joo and I just got pass our 2nd month, hmmmmm.... what have we accomplished? Met his mum, his sister, her boyfriend and his mum probably thinks I'm dumb cos she caught me during one of my "Tiptoed" moments... Well well.. some things you'll just have to swallow and carry on like it's all good. Here's a few pictures, got him a pair of Yoshis, although he took them with a smile, I could tell it wasn't the bestest of gifts... but well... Also baked a few cupcakes, suppose to be a suprise, but due to time constrains, didn't work out that well. So yeah... Planning to quit Crestar as I'm kinda pulling myself a little too thin... wanna still take this few years to keep learning while I still can afford the time and flexibility.

Yoshis in their Box =)

2 Hopes:

I wanna be able to say 'that' monthly.

Wanna have one of my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home