Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bittersweet


It's been a bittersweet month,
To summarise things:


  • Took up tennis but realised that I totally suck at it, I can't so the strokes well, only serve...

  • With Kiyoshi and he's totally HOT at it. JealousNess...

  • 3rd lesson cancelled due to stupid rain... GOD...

  • Went to the airport to send an ex-sec sch mate as Kiyoshi's grrlfriend (Sweet)
  • But totally rejected by the rest of his pals (Arses) .....Jokin' Jokin'...... Teehee
  • Mr Joo and I had quite a few fights this month =(

  • Realised and refreshed how much this meant to me in this short 4weeks.

  • Mr Joo started school & I was totally motherhen about it shopping for his stationaries at MPH

  • Found out that MPH Parkway's closing (Closing Down Sale peeps).... SADNESS

  • Mr Seah had a minor ear operation. **Ouch

  • Attended XiaoYan's BB Jayden's babyshower... sweet

  • Been planning for a short trip, hopefully in August Fingers XXX

  • We became 3month old babies with a beautiful dinner at Ma Maison's =)
(Wonderful place peeps) must try!!

The 3month babies @ Ma Maison

  • He made me a card with another card inside ;P
  • I'm an official member of the Kiyoholic Ministry (Where what can't be cured, is further indulged)
  • I'm dedicated to trying all squidink pastas I can get my hands on in Singapore :D
  • Thank you Mr Joo, it's been the sweetest 3months in my life and I'm looking forward to alot more with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home