Monday, December 24, 2007

A thankful Christmas

Christmas!!! 25th

Christmas Eve!!! 24th

8th month Anniversary!!! 24th

Here's us at 7th...

Hope the 8th will only get better... It's like this isn't it? Aftr you've rocked bottom, things can only get better...

This year's holiday colour, SILVER :D

Thanks Adeline for these gorgeous cocolate goooodies from ROYCE Belated birthday present can't get any sweeeeeter!!

What can I say? I'm blessed with these wonderful wonderful classes of grrls after Shanti left the C.C. Got this set of BodyShop Strawberry goodies... NIIICE :) Even though they have left it a mistery as to who sent it, I'm determined to find out and I WILL!! You grrls are definitely nothing less of "THE GREATEST STUDENTS YOU'VE (me) EVER WISHED FOR!!"

Gonna be a sweet sweet Christmas, my shopping spree's on the roll, money's rolling out in happy manners and I'm collecting my quiver soon.... YAY!!! Every piece of equipment would be a step closer to me shooting again...
Saaaaweeeeeeeeta!!!!
I LOOOOVE being called Miss Gina.. time flies and I've been teaching at the C.C. for more than a year now, all the ups and downs. the only people pulling me through from weekend to weekend, the only ones I look forward to and never got tired of.. my grrls at the C.C.

As the older ones say, "The moment you walk into the studio with a class full of bodies, you must be ready to take care and tune those bodies for years and years to come."

Thank you Mrs Simon and Miss Penny for trusting me with all these, beign so giving and teaching me so so much for the past year I couldn't have found employers more loving. And Miss June Lee for tuning me into what i am today. Merry Christmass all!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shanti did not leave the CC she was asked to leave. Merry Christmas! Im glad u had a wonderful time!

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home