Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Peak

The peak of moments,

When you hurt pass your considered limits,

You melt... Into awhole load of nothingness...

Been busy with work, birthday, archery. These months I haven't thought much about myself. But now that I'm at a lost about this relationship, the one thing I've ever been so sure about in my life. The giving and taking. The pushing and pulling.. it's all confusing me so much that the only way I've discovered that could pull me back would be to concentrate a little more on me...myself.. Not that my heart's moved on, (Sometimes it feels like that can never happen) but I have no choice cos you're never here..

Birthday:


Earliest present, Bloom Gloss!! From the peeps that looooove me =)

My 22nd, had dinner with family Adelina, it's the usual. But came with loads of disappointments.. Dinners' at Kushin Bo, it's at Suntec City, nice japanese buffet place famous for teir free flow of Snow crabs (great fresh Sashimi).. with the hourly excitement of "Special dishes" that guests will have to queue up for due to the limited quantity... fun place :)
Bestiesss!! =)



My Ohana and myself were trying hard to understand our origins... Ah... now you know..

Work:

School holiday's given me the usual freedom of taking random jobs and this time I was approached by a company that dealt with the "Disney Princess Pageant" where I have to choreograph to the HIT song "What Time Is It?" from High School Musical II. Fun... chaotic... But then again, how can I complain? It's disney.. =)

Archery:

Been saving up the past couple of months for a new bow and other equipments so i can shoot again. Found a PINK Ultraelite on the hoyt website but has yet to have any replies from any suppliers, I'm beginning to worry if anyone would wanna bring in a PINK bow.. **Fingers Crosssed** Spoke to Mr Leow and a few others... hopefully the bow'll be confirmed soon, shipped in and setup to shoot. The Singapore archery team that attended SEAgames won nothing.. sorta disappointing..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home