Friday, January 08, 2010

Jerry's, Lunchie, Show

I really wanted to update yesterday,
but failed...
And for that, I'm sorrrae =(

Super distraced by this new ching chong show, "Hi, My Sweetheart", better known as 海派甜心.
I'm sure it'll be showing on our local channels velly velly soon, cause it's GOOOOOD!!! =D
(after they get that Epitome of STUPIDITY Mo Mo Love aka 桃花小妹) off air!!
Okay okay laa.. Cause got Show Luo laaa.. Adored him bits more after attending one of his "Sign/ Sing" sessions when I was in Taipei 08. It also stars Rainie Yang, whose acting has somehow seriously improved in this show!! Watch if you are doubting me still.

Here's a couple of screen shots.. and kid you not, he totally (face only) resembles one of my friends, Mr Chong Qiu Long.. hahhaaaa.. Really, those of you who know Mr Chong, watch the 1st 2 episodes where Da Lang keeps apologising for everything he dose, right or wrong and you'll understand. super can...

Okay and for those of you unfamiliar with Mr Chong, here's a picture for comparison. Cannot go wrong laaa. haha.. Sorry Mr Chong, but he really look-a-like you in this show, but you loove him right??? =D Should

Okay, enough about the show, here's my latest triple tub O' Jerry's =D
How to not have Phish food right?? But damn sad they didn't have Choc Mint.. Sian..
Was trying to pick my flavours and this Aunty personelle shouted from across the frozen section, "Eh!!! Xiao Mei!! You buy 2 get small one free ah!!" wah piang.. there and then I wanted to put the ice cream down and RUN can. Damn embarrassing laa!! Then she walked over, took a mini tub of Cherry Garcia and stuffed it in my arms.. You should've seen the faces of the people around me.. Gawd!!!

Ooo.. btw, here's a collection of pictures from lunchie @ Jack's Place with mummy =)
Mummy's 1st Escargot, and she like... =D

But they still ended up in my fridge.
Here's me Camwhoring them...

Yes, for SOME of my Ding-a-Dong friends, vv THIS vv is why Phish Food's Phish Food.


And here's me Camwhoring WITH them...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home