Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lunar New Year 2010

Did you Miss me??
I'm baaaack!!!
Damn sick, I just vomitted in my own mouth.

Wookay!! Here's pictures of me Camwhoring with my Cheong to the Sam can =)
Sorry, but I really think it looks damn super ultimately CUTE laaaa, canot deny.. muuahhahaaa

Btw, I CLEARED my room =) Plus the MESSY sofa I created PLUS!!! I framed and put up a mini montage of family pictures, it was a eye catchin' darlin'!!! Everyone looved it =)
See the wall behind this pic...

CNY this year was as per normal, Eve and 1st day were at my place, as Ah Ma's living with us, thus everyone comes yearly to visit, so pardon the underdress-ness and enjoy the pictures.The fondue, we all looove laaa, it has become a tradition for the Chua Family since 2007.

Checker-ed Aunt and Baby

Cousins CamWhoring

2nd Day this year was a bit bit different, ended up not going to my maternal side to visit as it was told by a Feng Shui person that the 2nd day of the Lunar New Year this year was not a good Date on the Chinese calendar. Thus, visiting of my maternal side was shifted to Day 3.

Day 2 was left for Bei's family and I wore my Black/White ColourBlock Dress bought from http://theblogshop.sg/index.php/2010/01/30/welcome-to-theblogshop, forgot which blogshop it's from but yeah.... It fitted gorgeous and although was a bodycon (at least it was for me), it was comfy and super livable when worn.

Bei was SUPER sweeet, he got me A baby bouquet of Sunflower & sides plus a heart shaped cookie as a post V'Day surprise =) He's become a romantis I tell ya.. =)

All was well there, went to his Aunt's place, most peeps were there and there was MahJong and after some food and drinks, the gambling circle formed and it all rolled off from there =)

Day 3 came and I was all Xite Xite bout it cause I get to wear my Cheong Sam!!! Yayy!!!! It's from Bonitochico, another Blogshop. Bought the Medium, which turned out to be SUPER Oversized for me. =( Sad cause I had to have it altered. =) Happy cause it meant that I'd fit fine in a Small!!! WOohoo!!! Bei's mummy lovingly did the alterations for me and it fit gorgeous after. Was super worried cause menses came on the CNY eve... WHat luck right.. but then, by the 3rd day, the bloaty me had left and my bodd was back to normal, HAPPINESS!!!
3 Generations of Women

After Maternal Ohana visiting was to De Liang's place. THey started early, Bei and I were late, had a bit of steamboat then came the Gambling Den AhhhGain!! This time i joined in and really, my new passion's giving out cards, super fun can. Played In-Between, new game for me, but it did earn me abit more Ang Pao mooolah, happiness!!

Big Winners of the night =)
Kah Heng and Karen

Yeap, bought a gorgeous Big flower for the hair and a nice clutch to go. Lovely it all was.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home