Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Special Moooonday

Today was a tad special,
Bei didn't have to work, so we woke up, he drove almost like a mad-hungry-boy to PS to have our breakfast at LongJohns... Hmmm.. I must say, the breakfast quality can really differ from branch to branch, depending on the flow and the fella in the kitchen.

The last time I had their Big Fish Sandwich (Bishan branch), it was gorgeous, FAT FAT fish, warm toasted bread and most importantly, it was HOT =)
But today, the bread was overdue, really.. hahaa.. it tasted like it (try making yourself some french toast and leave it for a couple of hours before tucking in) It tasted majorly of oil... Blahhh...!
Then the BIG fish.. seriously, was excitingly SMALL... Sad can... Bei's Turkey Bacon wich wasn't all that marvelous as well.

Okay, skip that blah.

Next up, SHOPPING =D

Went on a super long intensive walkabout with my CheongSam in the bag, sooo determined to find me some shoes to go with... but noooo... I was getting tired and useless.

Then, the most 'exciting' thing happened!!!
I had to go to work!! hahahaa...
Yup, work was as usual at RGPS.

After 1.5hours of intensive money earning,
Bei picked me up at 4.30pm and guess what, we went back to town for more intensive look-about!
Headed to Bugis this time and had dinner at that Hong Kong Restaurant I had blogged about in December. Loove the food there can, and everytime we introduced friends to that place, they'd run back there on their own cause no one can have enough of the wide wide variety of good food on their menu.

Just when we were about to leave, saw De Liang and Li Jiao walk in, Bei did his usual call my friend prank, got that over with, short chat and we left.

Walked all over Bugis, Suntec, then to Marina Square, like super hardworking can. Finally found a pair of heels that'll go with my CheongSam. And I had to put my foot down as I couldn't decide on anything after trying past a dozen pairs. These shoes I picked are NOT ME at all.. But they really do go well with the CheongSam, so cannot complain. Zip!!

You'll see them soon in my reveal =)
So do look forward and keep on stalking!

List:

Cheong Sam (Done!!!)

Shoes to go (Done!!!)

BIG Flower for hair

Clutch of some sort

Two done, more to go!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home