Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY Christmas.....

The most beautiful Christmas...






I've had some of the craziest, wettest, dirtiest, loudest, wildest Christmas Eves these years but nothing as sweet, homely, calm yet fun and warm. I cooked up a feast!! Soooo proud of myself, it's the 1st time EVERY dish yes! EVERY! came out nice =) Had dinner with ohana & Mr Joo... Sarters, Main, Dessert. Oh oh... dessert's prepared solely by our very own belooooved 1st timer Mr Joo... HE BAKED!! Sooo proud can.. Orea Chocolate cake and guess what's in between? Haha.. peeps that knows me well either hates or love me with it... SNICKERS!! gorgeousness... My grandma eevn said, "This one, PASS!!"
Perfect desserts, sugar cookies and CAKE!!!


What made it all so much more gorgeous was the fact that it's also Mr Joo and I's 8month Anniversary =D
He brought chocolates....

With loads of other pressies for me!!

A box of nice smellin frm Bodyshop.

The Witch's 2008 Orgniser DateBook.

AND AND AND!!! A Mixer!!!

Some of you might think these are all tiny tiny things, but they'r things I've wanted wanted wanted for the longest time... Thank you babysweet... I love you

Nothing's more beatiful then spendig time, quality, fun, enjoyable time with your loved ones and I'm glad to say that I've done it at least once...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet pics sister.. happy new yr to ya and to ur family. its been so long i last saw ur mum.. help me sae hi to her ya. send my regards to ur grandma too! :P

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home