Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tired... again


I'm beginning to really doubt my job, the choices I made, in consideration of many others.
These 3 years hold some of the most enjoyable, yet tiring moments of my short life.
I'm really beginning to see what my mentors always say.


"they'll take you for granted and you might even create a few monsters on the way"
'You'll get hurt, really bad"


Dance's the best thing I've ever decided for myself.
But am I thoroughly wrong?
I love so much, flying across the studio floor, feeling the wind in my hair while I sparkle like a moving piece of art.
But now I'm all tied down, like a tired parent.
Really tired. I feel ike just walking away from it all and take on a new path.


Booo me for being a weakling,
Perhaps one day,
I'll pluck up enough courage and simply take off.
(Give up on the kids I've loved & given up loads for)
Untouchable once more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home