Friday, February 26, 2010

All out



Blogging while waiting for my 6pm class to start.

A couple of nights ago,
I finally got to talk (Heart to heart about the frustrating truth) to my Butt about my work, my life as a whole and how frustrated I am right now with all the decisions I've made along the way these past 3 years.

She understands me, at least I believe she did...
Although she knew nothing about dance and how certain things should and shouldn't be done,
but I am glad that finally, someone who understands who I really am, who I was, the amount of changes I've made to get to where I am today is listening in and feeling some of my pain.

For the first time in my life, I cannot truely speak up, I cannot really be me.

But that morning, I got it all out.
And although that doesn't solve anything, neither does it make me a happier person, but you know how you tell someone the full story and the negativity of it all, it seems to transfer the pain and the guilt you feel towards bullying yourself so badly to the listener, together with the unhappy thoughts.

I'm so glad I have her.
So glad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll always have me.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home